Friday, September 18, 2009

How is big is my baby?!?!?!

Today I went to my last 2 week appointment. Everything looks good, minus some swelling. Then, we had a sonogram. The doctor wanted to get an idea of how big Miss Em is. Well, she is big. She is measuring at 7 lbs 2 oz; at 35 weeks!!! That puts her in the 94th percentile; meaning out of every 100 babies she would be the 6th biggest. Justin is so proud! The sonogram measurements are not always correct. They told us it could be +/- 1 lb. I am just scared that it might be off and she is really 8 lbs 2 oz!!!

It was so nice to see Em again on that black and white screen! We hadn't seen her since the 17 week sonogram. She looked so cute! All chubby, button nose and sucking her thumb. We can't wait to meet her! I would post the sonogram pictures but, they never look as good printed out is they do on the screen at the doctor's office.

The doctor said when I come in next week she wants to visit about inducing me. I think she is worried about Em getting too big. So, right now it looks like Em will be here around the 12th of October! We are both so excited!!! I guess I need to get in gear and get the hospital bags ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment