Monday, May 31, 2010

Where it all began and a New Beginning

Last weekend Justin and I headed down to College Station for our friends Eryn and Clint's wedding. That weekend also happened to be our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. We had so much fun going to all our old hang outs, attending their beautiful wedding and just enjoying the grand splendor of College Station. We hit the Chicken (twice), Double Dave's and Wings 'n More (twice). It was a wonderful weekend! We even fit in an Aggie Baseball game and they won!

I titled this post "Where it all began and a New Beginning" because that is what College Station means to Justin and I. That is where we met and where we got engaged. It truly is where it all began. Then that weekend we got to see a new beginning for Eryn and Clint as the start their lives together as husband and wife. We wish them a happy and blessed marriage.

Unfortunately, I forgot a camera so I have no pictures to document this weekend.

Em was not with us on this trip. She got to stay with Gram, Grandpa and Aunt Renee for the weekend. That is right, I dropped her off on Thursday and didn't see her again until Sunday morning. She and I both survived staying apart. I am also happy to report that I only cried once. She had so much fun and was spoiled with lots of kissers, tv time and cuddling in the special chair outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment