Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July

Every year for the 4th (or this year the 3rd) we watch fireworks from my parent's backyard. We can see the fireworks perfectly. Em didn't like the fireworks so she didn't partake. However, she did have fun that day playing with her pool of balls with Drew.

Right after we blew-up the pool and put Em in there Jake decided he had to join her. I love this picture!!!! Jake has been diagnosed with cancer and I don't know how much longer he will be around. I love though that Em got to meet him. For those that know Jake, this is so him. He has to be in the middle of everything.
Em and her daddy complete with 4th of July tutu.
Drew and Em playing.
Drew!!!!
They both had so much fun playing with balls and balloons. I do think we need to get so more balls. The 100 aren't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment