Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we joined some friends from church at the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch. Emeline had so much fun! There was so much to see and touch; she loved it. Here are a few of the 50 something pictures that we took.

Not to sure about these sheep. They were very pushy.
Climbing the fence to see the cows. She liked these guys. They didn't move too fast.
Feeding the goats.
Back to the cows. Like I said they were her favorite.
Taking a picture with Pooh.
Em and I. My crazy face as I tried to get her to laugh.
The family!
All the kiddos and dads.
The moms and kiddos.
Our little fall blessing.
Playing in the pumpkins.
Riding the tractor with daddy.
Look, I can do it myself.

All punkins!!!
Enjoying the hay ride. She stood like this for 10 minutes. She loved watching him drive the tractor.
I think this is a great picture of Justin and Em.

If you notice in the last few pictures Em wasn't wearing her pumpkin shirt. As we were carrying her the shirt kept rising up and the sequins were cutting her face. I felt so bad but, it didn't seem to bother her one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment