Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi, remember us!

Yes, it has been too long since I updated that blog. The truth is my laptop stopped working and it took me about 3 months to get it in and repaired. Then, summer hit and we have been busy. Lastly, life has changed for the Dillard's...I have returned to work. After several discussions, a few tears and tons of prayers, I made the decision to return to work. I found a job with a bank doing what I did before. I just finished my second week and I LOVE it. It feels good to be back in the working world. I think I am making the adjustment to being a working mom well...although, I need to figure out when to get the house work done.

So many of you are wondering what about Em. We have enrolled her in a christian based daycare and she is doing very well. We still have a few tears every morning when I drop her off but, her reports are that she is doing very well during the day and making friends. She is even taking naps at school; something I was very worried about. I think she is still adjusting to a hour nap versus her 3 hour naps but, she really isn't cranky when she comes home.

All in all, we are doing well and I promise to be better about updating the blog somewhat regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment