Monday, November 16, 2009

Em's Big Arrival

I know that I am a little late with this post but, hey being a mom takes a lot of my time.

Em's big arrival began on October 14th. We went into the hospital the evening of the 14th at 8pm for "prep work." Below is a picture of us before we went to the hospital.


We arrived at the hospital at 8pm and they began my medicine to get me ready for the induction at 9pm. At 10pm contractions began and then at 12:45 the next morning my water broke. That was a bit of a surprise to me. We then got a couple of hours of rest. The induction was started at 6:30 the morning of the 15th. My labor progressed and then stalled. At 4:30 the doctor said it was time for a c-section. Emeline was born at 5:29 pm on October 15th. Below are a few of the pictures.
Now there was three.

Gram, Aunt Renee, Daddy, Emeline (15 minutes old) and Grandpa

Daddy, Emeline and Pops. Pops came up from Houston for Em's birth.
So, after nine months we have our little girl! Justin and I are so excited and know that we are so blessed. We look forward to enjoying and loving the little miracle that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment