Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Months!!!

It is very hard for me to believe that my sweet little Emeline is 3 months today. At times, I feel like we only brought her home yesterday! She is such a sweet little girl with the sweetest smile.

A lot is going on with this little girl. She is on a 4 hour schedule and takes 3 long naps a day. She has been sleeping through the night from 8pm to 8 am for about two weeks now. Mommy loves it!!! I also love that when I walk into her room first thing in the morning or after a nap Emeline has the biggest smile!

Em has also become very independent. She just loves to lay in the floor and look around. She also loves her Jenny Jump. We will hang it from a door way and she spins herself and looks around. She loves to examine her surroundings.

I cannot believe that a quarter of Em's first year has already gone by. We can't wait to watch her continue to grow and develop her personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment