Monday, January 4, 2010

So many blessings....

This past year, Justin and I were blessed with the birth of our first child. What an amazing gift from God. We continue to fall more in love with her each day. We were not the only ones blessed. No, several of our friends were blessed as well.

Thank you Lord for the gift of each of the following babies....

  • Emeline Dillard
  • Jackson Green
  • Whittaker Waters
  • Piper Taylor
  • Parker Brann
  • Claire Davison
  • Virginia Houston
  • Sarah Maerschel
  • Mason Gross
  • William Taylor
  • Drew Alderton (Christmas Eve Baby)
  • And any others that I missed

and Lord, we pray for those on the way....

  • Baby Coward
  • Baby Schlieder
  • Baby Garcia
  • Rylan Mitchell
  • and any others that I might not know about yet!
To close out the post here is a picture of Emeline, Allison Green, Jackson Green and me. I think Jackson was about 5 weeks in this picture and Em was 2 months. Yes, I know that she is a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment