Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catching Up

The Dillard family has been very busy. First, with Justin's b-day (I forgot to take pictures!!!!), then a trip to Houston, then Easter and hosting a Shower for Erin (our soon-to-be sister-in-law). So, here is a quick catch up post.

Em is doing good. Still our big, happy girl. She has a few new tricks that I need to get video of. We are going to start solid foods this weekend. I don't who is more excited Em or Gram. I am also excited to go back to the doctor to find out just how "big" our big girl is.

For Easter this year we went to Good Friday Service and then Justin and I helped out in the nursery on Easter Sunday. Below are the pics of Em's church outfits that weekend.

Good Friday

Easter Sunday. Thank you to Rob and Felicia for my pretty dress.

Sharon and Drew came to the shower we had for Erin. Em and Drew visited for sometime. Oh, young love (Justin hates when I say that). I do know that these two will be good friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment