Wednesday, October 20, 2010

House Update

On Monday, Justin had to run by the house to drop some paperwork off. He called me in amazement that there was a house sitting on our lot; we hadn't been out in about 2 weeks. So, today Em, my dad and I went out to take a look. Yes, there was a house sitting there. Below are some pictures. Most of the pictures that I took were of the wiring to keep in case there is ever a question of where a wire is ran once the house is complete.

Oh, and timeline update. Troy our builder was out there and he and I visited on timeline. He said that we are waiting on the city to inspect the work to date then they will begin sheet rock. Once they start sheet rock we are 30 days out. Enjoy the pictures!

View of the front of the house and the brick!

View of the back of the house.
View of the wiring in the living room. If you look closely you will see surround sound and two CAT 5 boxes for multiple tvs in the living room.

This is the garage. That web of black tubes on the wall is the water manifold. Not quite sure why we need this but, it allows us to control the amount of hot or cold water that goes to certain faucets.

Em peaking at me through the breakfast bar. Eventually, that side will have high top chairs and this side will be my sink and dishwasher. She enjoyed walking around and playing peek-a-boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment