Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1 Year Portraits

I have been meaning to post these for a week now. I have just been busy keeping up with Miss Priss and working. That's right, I said working. I have found a part time job that I can do from home. Basically, I am preparing work-out packages and I love it!!! I am truly blessed to get to do two things that I a love; underwriting and stay at home mom.

Back to the pictures! Once again, Chelsi out did her self. I love the pictures! Check out her website if you are in need of pictures! Surely Sweet Here are a few of my favorites.











I didn't even know that Chelsi took this picture and it is by far my favorite. I don't know why. I just love her curls. Every day they become more prominent. Poor little girl she got my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment