Friday, January 21, 2011

First Time Finger Painting

I have always loved art. When I was younger every summer I would take art classes; painting (oils and water color) and ceramics. I haven't done any of this in sometime. With the cold weather and our backyard torn up, I thought we could try finger painting.

A couple of weeks ago I went online, to find some recipes for homemade finger paints. I bought all the goods and then was going to make some. Then, I realized that I had to cook the finger paints. So instead I took some pudding that I had and added food coloring.

Starting out. She does look a little tired. We dropped our first nap this week and is still adjusting.

Love that squishy feeling!!!

About halfway through she decided to try out the paint. Mmmm...pudding.
She would paint a little and then taste a little.

I see lots of finger painting in our future!!! I can't wait to cover my fridge with artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment