Thursday, May 7, 2009

In Trouble...

Apparently, people actually read our blog and I am in trouble for not diligently updating. I sincerely apologize. We just haven't had too many noteworthy events occurring in our lives lately. I know that will all change come October. So, I promise that after Baby Dill has arrived I will update the blog on a regular basis.

In the meantime, please let pictures from our trip to Hawaii fill the non-baby gap.

Yes, this is how they live in Hawaii. Right on top of each other.

Justin's patriotic shot of the US Flag from inside the Arizona Monument at Pearl Harbor.

Me waiting to go to the Arizona Monument.

Pearl Harbor

View from the Honolulu hotel.
Justin being a dare devil on a cliff. Someone remind him is going to be daddy soon.

Look at how clear the water is!!!!

Cool little cove that we found. We wanted to go down and check it but, decided it was not a good idea for me to rock climb 4 months pregnant.
Our only picture together and it is blurry. Still learning to use our new camera.

The Famous Northshore.

No comments:

Post a Comment