Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Years Ago Today...

Two years ago today Justin and I stood up in front of God, family and friends and committed ourselves to each other. Two years ago today we became husband and wife. Here is a picture from that glorious day.



A lot has happened in the past two years for Justin and I.
  • Right after we got back from our Honeymoon we added to our family with Daisy.
  • I left WaMu shortly after the wedding and began working for TRA.
  • Justin and I bought our first house last September ('08). And we still love it!
  • Justin and I found our love of Aggie tailgating. Although, we will have to miss it this year.
  • Took a trip to Canada, Mexico and Hawaii.
  • We found out that we are going to be parents. What an amazing blessing.
  • Found out that our family is growing again with the addition of a sister-in-law. Justin's little brother (top row, fourth from the left) proposed to his long-time girlfriend Erin (girl in the light blue dress).
  • The family is still growing. My sister is engaged. I don't have a picture of Brandon. Renee is the third girl in from the left.

The past two years have gone by fast but, at the same time it is just a fraction of the time Justin and I have spent together. In October (the day before my due date), Justin and I will have been together 10 years. Yes, a decade! I must thank the Lord from bringing such a sweet, loving man into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment