Thursday, June 4, 2009

Half Way There...

Today marks the half way point of my pregnancy. Today, I am 20 weeks and we have 140 days to go. The time is going by very fast. I have been very lucky and not been sick other than a few little issues.

So, in 140 days or there abouts we will welcome our little girl into our family. Getting ready for a baby is a lot of work. I think we are in good shape right now. We have ordered the nursery furniture and started our registries. My big to do is go fabric shopping so I can start the bedding. My mom and I are making this and with our crazy schedules the sooner we get this started the better.

Oh, and I just realized that my due date is two days before the Aggie/Texas Tech football game. This could be interesting. All the family together watching the game. My dad went to Tech. Both he and my little sister like to be crazy Red Raiders just to get under my skin. Could make for an interesting entry into our family for little Miss Em. Daddy and Grandpa arguing over a football game. Truth be told she better get used to it. Her life will revolve around sports for sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I can't believe you're at the halfway point! SO exciting! I think of you often! :)

    ReplyDelete