Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Big Trip...

Justin leaves on his last big trip this morning. He is heading out to Hawaii for what will hopefully be his last work trip for awhile. You see, last week Justin accepted a promotion opportunity within his company. He will be moving programs and doing a completely different job. He is so excited. He really believes that this new position will be the challenge that he has been looking for; Praise the Lord! I am so proud of him!!! Only downside is that he will be very busy and may have to work extra hours. I told him I was completely ok with the extra hours as long as he comes home every night. I hate his week long trips.

Justin officially starts his new position mid-July. Should be interesting since he has been with the same group for the past 6 years. I know that Justin will do so well at his new position. He is such an amazingly talented and smart man. I am so blessed to have him as my husband! And soon, Em will be so blessed to have him as her daddy.

Speaking of Daddy, Justin got his first Father's Day gift this past Sunday. I know that technically he isn't a dad just yet but, I couldn't resist. He got an A&M diaper bag and a little outfit for Em. The outfit is a yellow onesie that says "Who needs a Superhero when I have my daddy" and a pair of blue jeans. Justin loved the onesie; he gave his bashful, one sided smile when he opened his gift. That is when I know that he really likes something. If he gives a full smile he trying to oversell it but, when I get the bashful, one sided smile I know that he truly loves it.

A Happy Belated Father's Day out there to all the dads and dads-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment