Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We have a crib!

On Sunday Justin and my dad put together the nursery furniture; all they really had to assemble was the crib. Regardless, I am so happy they did and the furniture looks great in the room! I love it! Check out the pictures below.


Dresser/changing table. In time the stuffed animal doggies will be gone and that is where Justin will do all the dirty work! Just kidding. Crib! I still need to hang the letters. I found out last night that I don't have the right hangers. Notice to the right of the crib the baby car seat. Daisy had a run in with this new fixture below.
Another view of the room. In this picture Daisy just noticed the baby car seat and flipped! Started barking like crazy. She better get used to that thing. I don't know what she is going to do when the stroller makes it into the house. Last night I tried to get that stuff unpacked but, the stroller requires some assembly so I left that for Justin. Isn't that the daddy's job. I don't think he has realized yet that he will be assembling things (toys, bikes, etc.) for the next 18 years!
View of the room from the door way.

Oh, and we have new carpet. Much better than the old gray carpet. We owe a special thanks to our buddy Duke for saving us from the gray madness! I highly recommend him! Oh, and before I get lots of accolades on the paint job; we didn't do it. The people that owned the house before us did. Very impressive!
On Sunday, after we got the furniture arranged my mom started stressing over getting the bedding done. I told her not to worry. We still have 3 1/2 months before Em's big arrival. Wow, doesn't seem like a whole lot of time left when I write it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment