Friday, January 9, 2009

Look what I found

The other day when Justin and I were cleaning out the garage I came across a roll of film in one of the boxes. Being the brave girl that I am I took this roll to the store to get developed. I had no idea what would be on the roll. Pictures from our honeymoon, pictures from high school there was no telling. So I decided to spend the $10 and get the pictures developed. Well, look what I found. Nothing as scary as pictures of me from high school or worse middle school. Turns out they were pictures I took when we first got Daisy. Pictures from her first night home (well at the apartment). So, enjoy. I know the resolution isn't great, like I said they were on a roll of film.

Justin and the girls cuddling in the recliner.

Daisy

Rosie really tired from playing with the puppy. Look at those tired eyes!!!


Daisy a little tired as well. She was actually still trying to figure out where she was.

That was the look that made us want to take her home. She was such a little cutie, now she is just crazy most of the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment