Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Have Music

In an effort to continue to improve our blog we have added music. Justin has been after me to do this and today I finally did it. I have absolutely fallen in love with last.fm. A special thanks goes out to Justin McCord for telling me about this amazing website. So, when you stop by our blog you will be greeted with music. Let me say up front that this is "my station" and it will play music from artists that I have added to my library. So, there is no telling who/what you will hear. Also, to help Justin save face not all artist that will play are picks of his. So, if it is extremely girly it one of my artists. Oh, and if you don't like the song scroll down to the player and push next. My feelings will not get hurt.

I hope you enjoy the music. Oh, and check out http://www.last.fm/. I think you will like it. And for those out there dying to tell; I already know that it is similar to Pandora. I just found out about this site first.

No comments:

Post a Comment